Putting health & safety first.
We have a Nursing Department that provides a combination of four full-time and one part-time Licensed Practical Nurses and Medical Assistants. Our medical team, under the direction of our Director of Nursing, an ADN-Registered Nurse, provides for the health and safety of the people we serve. Our Director of Nursing oversees all aspects of health and welfare of the individuals we serve.
Our commitment to quality care includes a 1:12 ratio of a licensed medical professional to every 12 clients, a service that is not found in any other Agency in Northeast Ohio.
Our nurses are responsible for the following
- Managing the medical caseloads
- Taking clients to medical appointments
- Being on call 24/7, ready to assist when needed
- Makng wellness visits
- Helping to create client nutrition plans
- Providing CPR training and medication administration training to staff so everyone is certified and prepared
OPPORTUNITY TO CARE.
Threshold Career Opportunities
SIGN-ON BONUS $250 PER QUARTER!!!! THAT'S $1000 FOR YOUR FIRST YEAR* Do you want to work the best job in the WORLD!? Start a career working as a Direct Support Professional who assists individuals with developmental disabilities in living a community-based life. Come...