Are you a motivated person who is detail oriented?
Threshold Residential Services, Inc. (TRS) has an immediate need for an experienced Human Resources Manager. TRS is a not for profit agency that provides a variety of services to developmentally disabled adults in Columbiana County, Ohio.
The HR Manager is responsible for overseeing personnel activity, including benefits administration, employee relations, interviewing potential candidates for hire, monitoring HIPAA compliance, and overseeing the education programs provided to TRS employees.
As one of the six members of the TRS Leadership Team, the HR Manager is a critical position within the organization. The ideal candidate will possess our Core Values of Integrity, Mindfulness, Evolutionary & Positivity.
- Work with other TRS Departments to fulfill the agency’s mission
- Handle recruiting responsibilities for all TRS positions
- On-board new employees & oversee orientation and required training throughout the year
- Responsible for retention of employees through events, reviews, benefits, etc.
- Identifying staffing needs and creating job descriptions
- Developing, implementing, and monitoring HR policies
- Direct supervision of one Human Resources Specialist
- A competitive salary
- Reports directly to the CEO
- Full benefits package:
- Health insurance, with vision and dental add-ons available
- Generous PTO policy
- A pension plan (403b) w/ company match
- Seven paid holidays
- Life insurance policy coverage up for the employee and dependents
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management and/or Business Administration
- 3+ years of experience in Human Resources
- Experience in HR reporting and analytics
- Strong leadership/management ability
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Must be knowledgeable in employment laws and have the ability to apply laws consistently
- Excellent people skills